You gaze across the plain, waiting for the enemy to march towards you. You are ready for them, clad in quality armour like the black Bohemond Leather Pauldrons. This pair of medieval pauldrons comes in black. They feature a unique sleeve-like design that allows them to protect much of the wearers upper arms. The leather pauldrons have a 5-6 ounce leather main base. This base has a straight top edge at the shoulder. It curves out and down similar to the seam on a shirt sleeve. This allows for greater mobility.
For additional protection, there are 9-10 leather plates. Rivets secure these rectangular plates to the main base. Lacing adorns the bottom edge. In addition, at the top edge, there are holes for lacing the black pauldrons to other pieces of LARP armour, sold separately. They also lace closed underneath the arms. Wear the black Bohemond Leather Pauldrons at your next LARP battle or cosplay convention. They work great with a variety of costumes and characters.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Comes in black
- Rectangular plates for greater protection
- Sold as a pair
- Unique sleeve-like design
- Great for LARP events and cosplay conventions
- Made from 5-6 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 16.4 Inches
- Height: 11 Inches
- Circumference: 16.5-24 Inches
Measurements are approximate.