Knights across the centuries knew the necessity of wearing armour, especially when protecting the legs. Wear this Classic Knight 3/4 Steel Leg Armour. Made from 16 gauge steel, this armour consists of cuisses attached to polyens. It comes as a set of two so that each leg has protection. These pieces are articulated allowing you a degree of moment. Also, riveting attaches the pieces of armor together and to leather straps. There are three straps and buckles on each leg. At the top of the leg armour, there are leather strips with two holes for attaching to other armour pieces, not included. There are side guards for protecting the outside of the knees. The streamlined look of the armour works with a variety of medieval characters. This steel leg armour is ideal for historical reenactments, cosplay events, and stage fighting.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Comes as a set of two
- Side knee covers
- Riveting connects the sections
- Can be attached to other armour, not included
- Great for reenactments, cosplay, and more
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Overall Length: 22.5 Inches
- Thigh Length: 13 Inches
- Calf Circumference: 14.5-21 Inches
- Thigh Circumference: 16-24 Inches
- Knee Circumference: 16.5-21 Inches
Measurements are approximate.